The company Ajuda1, the entity responsible for www.ajuda1.com values the privacy of its members and in this sense undertakes to respect guaranteeing the confidentiality and protection of the data registered by users.
This Privacy Statement is intended to provide users with the conditions of Security and Privacy, and only the data necessary for the provision of the service are requested and collected, according to the explicit indications on the website. You are free to access, correct, or delete your data.
We assume the following commitments with the users:
- To process data in a lawful and fair manner, collecting only the information necessary and relevant to the purpose for which it is intended.
- Allow the data subject to access and correct some information about him/her.
- To not use the data collected for purposes incompatible with the collection.
- Keep the data accurate and, if necessary, current.
- Guarantee free of charge the right to delete the data used when required by the holder.
- Possess security mechanisms that prevent the consultation, modification, destruction or addition of the data by unauthorized personal.
- Do not perform interconnection of personal data, unless authorized by law.
Like other websites, we collect and use information contained in the ads. The information contained in the advertisements includes your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your ISP (Internet Service Provider, such as Sapo, Clix, or other), the browser you used when visiting our website (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time of your visit and what pages you visited within our website.
Cookie DoubleClick Dart
Cookies and Web Beacons
In addition, we also use third party advertising on our website to support maintenance costs. Some of these advertisers may use technologies such as cookies and / or web beacons when advertising on our website, which will make these advertisers (such as Google through Google AdSense) also receive your personal information, such as IP address, your ISP, your browser, etc. This function is generally used for geotargeting (display Lisbon advertising only to readers from Lisbon for example) or display targeted advertising to a user type (such as showing restaurant advertising to a user visiting regularly cooking sites, e.g.).
You have the power to turn off your cookies, in the options of your browser, or by making changes to the tools of Anti-Virus programs, such as Norton Internet Security. However, this may change how you interact with our website, or other websites. This may or may not affect your ability to log in to programs, websites, or forums from our and other networks.
Links to Third Party Sites